We take on your Air Conditioning Repair needs promptly
Air conditioning repair is looked at as one of the highest priorities at Cool Tech Mechanical. There really are very few guarantees in life and much as we wish we could tell you otherwise, there is just no guarantee that you are never going to run into trouble with your air conditioning system. In fact, AC repairs are much more a matter of “when” than of “if.” One thing that we can guarantee you, though, is that it is always in your best interest to schedule air conditioning repairs at the very first sign of trouble with your home cooling system. The longer you wait to have your AC repair Arlington TX, the worse any problems with that system are likely to get. Make the right move, and contact the professional HVAC repair technicians at Cool Tech Mechanical the moment that you suspect something has gone wrong with your system.
Professional AC Repair
Since 2001, our team has been providing a higher level of excellence that has been missing from the HVAC industry. Our company is built on the idea that the customer comes first. This means providing honest quotes on jobs, being prompt, courteous, and making our customers’ experience be the best one possible. If you’re needing AC repair in Arlington, or the surrounding areas, we are here and ready to come help!
Cool Tech Mechanical provides air conditioning repair Arlington, TX and the surrounding areas.
When to Schedule Air Conditioning Repair?
Ideally, you will dial our number to schedule AC repair as soon as you discover or suspect that there is a problem to begin with. To do this, of course, you must first learn to recognize some of the common warning signs that your air conditioner is in trouble. Fortunately, there are plenty of indicators that may tip you off to the need for AC service in Arlington TX. You just have to know what it is that you are looking for AC installation Arlington TX.
Trouble cooling your home effectively, or the development of hot spots in different areas of your home, may suggest that you are in need of repairs. So too does a sudden spike in the amount of money that it costs to cool your home. Even problems that seem relatively minor, such as strange sounds or unfamiliar odors coming from your system, may mean that repairs are necessary. When it comes to AC repair, it is better to be safe rather than sorry.
How Prompt Air Conditioner Repair Benefits You
The sooner that a problem with your air conditioner is resolved, the less time that that problem has to do any real damage to your system. Problems with your air conditioner will only get worse if you allow them too, so prompt repairs are best if you hope to limit any damages that your system may suffer. Plus, having your AC repaired early on will also limit any period of discomfort that you suffer due to a malfunctioning cooling system. Additionally, keep in mind the fact that your AC may be working even if compromised, but that it may not be working as efficiently as it ought to. This means that you may wind up paying too much for too little cooling output if you don’t have your system repaired as soon as possible.
Call Cool Tech Mechanical for HVAC Repair
There are certain jobs that you can handle on your own around the house. HVAC repair is not among them. When something goes wrong with your HVAC system, you really should contact a skilled, professional repair technician to get your AC system back on track. Our team, here at Cool Tech Mechanical, is ready to take your call. We treat our customers the way we want to be treated. What that means is we perform honest estimates, do the job right every time, and take your wants and needs into consideration.
Enjoy Special Preseason Savings on Air Conditioning Tune Ups!
The Real Deal: Inefficient air-conditioner operation and costly energy bills can burn your wallet. Maintain safe, effective cooling for less, and stay comfortable with this refreshing offer!
$89 A/C Tune-up Plus 1 Pound of Refrigerant
Regular price $235
Valid for 1 air-conditioning unit only
A/C Tune Up Includes:
- Inspecting thermostat and checking for proper operation
- Cleaning or replacing customer provided filters as needed
- Inspecting inside blower motor
- Flushing (blow out) condensate drain and inspect pan/pans
- Inspecting condenser coil
- Monitoring operating pressures of refrigerant
- Inspecting safety devices for proper operation
- Inspecting disconnect box for proper rating and installation
- Monitoring volts and amps on fan motor
- Tightening all electrical connections
- Inspecting and testing contactor for burns and/or pits
- Inspecting electrical wiring
- Inspecting and testing capacitors
- Inspecting fan blades
- Cleaning condenser coil. Basic cleaning with coil cleaning solution
- Inspecting service valves for proper operation
- Measuring temperature difference between supply and return
- Inspecting indoor system for dust, mold, and mildew
- Monitoring compressor for proper amp draw, volt draw, and wiring connections
May receive 10% discount off any needed repairs if you decline one pound of refrigerant.
- Not valid for cash back
- Offer cannot be combined with other specials or offers
- Offer cannot be applied to current or past jobs
- For residential service only
- Appointments are to be performed during normal business hours
- Standard cancellation policies apply
- Limit 1 offer per household
- Offer does not include filters
- Some service restrictions apply; major repairs and part replacements can be performed for an additional fee
- Offer includes up to 1 pound of refrigerant (additional fee will be applied if more refrigerant is needed)